Eagle County Paramedic Services offers a variety of educational opportunities for internal staff, outside fire and EMS agencies, area hospital staff, and the community. Some of the ECPS educational programs include:
• EMS for Fire Training Program – ECPS provides monthly continuing medical education to all county fire departments on a monthly basis.
• AHA Courses – Through a partnership with Vail Valley Medical Center, ECPS offers a variety of American Heart Association courses including BLS for Healthcare Provider, ACLS, and PALS on a regular basis.
• EMS Mini Conference – ECPS offers a quarterly full-day mini conference that brings in expert speakers who address advanced emergency medical topics.
• BLS Training – Once per month, ECPS offers BLS training to their staff that utilizes skills stations, simulation, and case studies to advance the knowledge and skill level.
• ALS Training – Once per month, ECPS offers ALS training to their staff. This often includes case reviews, hot topics, or guest speakers addressing advanced topics.
• Medical Simulation Training – Through a partnership with Vail Health Hospital Simulation Lab, ECPS provides objective based simulation training to their staff as part of their quality management program.
Need more information about one of classes: You can complete the form below or call us: 970.926.5270 or email