Eagle County Paramedic Services offers a variety of educational opportunities for internal staff, outside fire and EMS agencies, area hospital staff, and the community. Some of the ECPS educational programs include:
• EMS for Fire Training Program – ECPS provides monthly continuing medical education to all county fire departments on a monthly basis.
• AHA Courses – Through a partnership with Vail Valley Medical Center, ECPS offers a variety of American Heart Association courses including BLS for Healthcare Provider, ACLS, and PALS on a regular basis.
• EMS Mini Conference – ECPS offers a quarterly full-day mini conference that brings in expert speakers who address advanced emergency medical topics.
• BLS Training – Once per month, ECPS offers BLS training to their staff that utilizes skills stations, simulation, and case studies to advance the knowledge and skill level.
• ALS Training – Once per month, ECPS offers BLS training to their staff. This often includes case reviews, hot topics, or guest speakers addressing advanced topics.
• Medical Simulation Training – Through a partnership with Vail Valley Medical Center Simulation Lab, ECPS provides objective based simulation training to their staff as part of their quality management program.
Need more information about one of classes: You can complete the form below or call us: 970.569.2344 or email