Eagle County Paramedic Services (EC Paramedics) is seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst to join our staff and help fulfill our mission of providing skilled, professional and compassionate healthcare to our community. Our team is not only highly skilled and professional but also has a passion for what we do. This is an often fast-paced role that requires critical thinking skills and a level head. We value integrity in all we do, excellence and advocacy in patient care and professionalism at all times.
This is a full time position (with flexibility on days off) based out of our Edwards office with regular weekly travel to our various stations throughout the county in a District- provided vehicle. This position is a great opportunity to use a variety of skills: from desktop support to VOIP to mobile connectivity problem solving…you’ll never be bored!
If you’re ready to start your career at EC Paramedics, peruse the description below and submit your resume. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, with a focus on providing a high level of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and research possible solutions to technical problems
- High degree of independence and the ability to run a project with little direction
- Optimistic and helpful attitude: You want to be a team player and help out whenever possible
How we’ll keep you busy:
- Provide first level triage in IT Help Desk ticketing system, escalating issues as needed
- Manage mobile technology and connectivity on District devices
- Image/reimage hardware to deploy
- Manage the back-end framework and support of the employee platform portal
- Manage process for software updates on District equipment, ensuring updates are installed and up to date
- Troubleshoot VOIP phones and software bugs/errors
- Troubleshoot network related issues
- Follow up with employees to ensure their systems are functional
- Liaise with vendors and contractors, purchase IT equipment, software, and maintain active licenses and subscriptions.
- Be available to answer staff questions on hardware and software questions from staff on various platforms
Additional Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a comparable position
- Experience with:
- WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEMS
- APPLE/MAC OPERATING SYSTEMS
- CLOUD-BASED TECHNOLOGIES
- HARDWARE / IMAGING
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITES
- MULTIFUNCTION PRINTER/SCANNER/FAX
- IT TICKETING SYSTEMS
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting PC desktops/Laptops and mobile devices
- Ability to work effectively with staff, providers, external agencies and the general public
- Ability to drive to all ECPS stations throughout the county as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a nonexempt position compensated at an hourly rate between $20-$30 plus benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement, EAP, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.